Bad Moon Rising

Bad Moon Rising

Monday, January 19, 2015

Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost

Okay, I haven't had a book in my hand quite a while now, and I have a list of books that I have to read this year. If you guys notice, I have this reading challenge that I challenged myself to doing this year and god I hope I can do it. Right, the first book that I picked up this year is titled Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost. This is the second book in her series called the Night Prince. This is actually a spin off from the her main series called the Night Huntress Series (note my blog banner!). 

The book looks like this :-

  

The synopsis of the book:-

Dating the Prince of Darkness has its challenges...

Leila's psychic abilities have been failing her, and now she isn't sure what the future holds. If that weren't enough, her lover, Vlad, has been acting distant. Though Leila is a mere mortal, she's also a modern woman who refuses to accept the cold shoulder treatment forever–especially from the darkly handsome vampire who still won't admit that he loves her.

Like choosing between eternal love and a loveless eternity...

Soon circumstances send Leila back to the carnival circuit, where tragedy strikes. And when she finds herself in the crosshairs of a killer who may be closer than she realizes, Leila must decide who to trust– the fiery vampire who arouses her passions like no other or the tortured knight who longs to be more than a friend? With danger stalking her every step of the way, all it takes is one wrong move to damn her for eternity.


What I think of the book:-

The way JF (author) wrote the book was fantastic and her quality of writing never seizes to amaze me! The book was fast paced and wasn't dragging at all. I was glued to the book! The book's plot development was superb and highly detailed and that kept me engaged in the story.

The characters were dynamic and absolutely captivating. Vlad is the ultimate definition of a lover and a fighter and Leila was no slacker in the kick ass heroine department. All of the characters were well thought out in how they acted as individuals and together.

Clearly there is something wrong if you've reached this point in this brief review and haven't realized that I loved this story *smile*.

My emotions were all over the place while reading this book.


Even though this is the second book on the series, you still could read it as a stand alone. However, Once Burned (book 1)should not be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment