Bad Moon Rising

Bad Moon Rising

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Reading!

Okay, so I'm an avid reader. I read whatever I find interesting. I started reading ever since I was a kid. The credit goes to my mom. She instilled my reading habit since I was 5 or 6. Since then I never stopped reading. During high school I was really into paranormal stuff. I started reading a lot about supernatural and paranormal books. I got hooked on writers like Jr. Ward, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Christine Feehan, Kerrilyn Sparks and Jeaniene Frost. The very first book I picked up on paranormal romance was by Christine Feehan titled Dark Demon. It was a book which was part of a series called Dark Carpathian Series. Of course at that point I didnt know it was part of the series, I still read the book and honestly, I got hooked. 

Then I started reading the whole series and started saving my allowance money from school to buy the books. Those novels weren't actually cheap. It costs about RM 32.90 per book and there were about 10 books that I needed to read to get where the plot was at that time. I started saving and bought one book every three months. Finally, over the years I am proud to say that I have her whole collection to date. 



While waiting for Feehan to write her books on the series, I slowly started venturing into other authors like Jr Ward and her series called the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Sherrilyn Kenyon and her Dark Hunter Series and Jeaniene Frost and her Night Huntress Series and Kerrilyn Sparks and her Love At Stake Series, well I can say that I'm hooked on each and every one of their books. 






If you're looking to start on reading paranormal romance, I can tell you for sure that the authors that I have named above is a good place to start, yes, there are many authors of paranormal romance but these authors will have you hooked on their books like no other.


I can assure you 100% that these books will drive you mad with anticipation and suspense that you will be begging the writers to write more!! I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment